It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I just love all things Christmas and try to bring as much holiday cheer into my classroom as I can. As I was searching Pinterest for the best pins to share this month, I decided that Pinterest had to have been created for December because there are so many great ideas! Here three of my favorites….
|Click Image to View Original Pin|
I just love these ornaments! The directions look simple enough to do with my students. I know the kids will love making them and they will make a great keepsake for years to come.
|Click on Image to View Original Pin|
I just love these paper Christmas lights. They are so festive and cheerful! It is hard to believe that they are made from paper. The directions look simple enough that I need to give it a try.
If you are searching for more great ideas…check out my Pinterest feed.
Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!
Here’s how to join in on the fun!!!
1. Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2. Create a blog post using these images to share your 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3. Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4. Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5. Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!