Welcome to this month's Pick 3 Party! Thanks for stopping by! If you are looking for some inspiration for your summer, you have come to the right place!
We are changing things up a bit for summer! For the months of June and July, you will find great ideas for home decor, gardening, recipes, crafts, and more along with some great ideas for your classroom.
One of the things at the top of my to do list this summer is to redo my classroom word wall. I want to make it more kid friendly and interactive.
I love the clean simple look of this word wall. Adding words on index cards would be easy to keep up with.
I may be alone in this one...but my closet has TOTALLY been neglected this school year. I plan to tackle the organization of my closet very early in the summer.
I just love this simple, frugal idea for organizing sandals. Maybe I can finally get them off the floor!
Nothing screams summer more than smores!
I am looking forward to trying out this recipe for smores in a waffle cone!
If you are searching for more great ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.Visit PAWSitively Teaching's profile on Pinterest.
Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!
Here's how to join in on the fun!!!
1. Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2. Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3. Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4. Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5. Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!