Here are a few of the ideas that I have found on Pinterest that I plan to use during the month of April with my students.
|Click on Image to See Original Pin|
I just love this variation on dirt cups!
|Click on Image to View Original Pin|
Worm habitats are so much fun for the kids to create and observe!
With all this worm fun, I had to share this FREEBIE. Click on the image above to download some squirmy wormy fun for your classroom!
If you are searching for more great ideas…check out my Pinterest feed.
Come Pin With Us
This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!
Here’s how to join in on the fun!!!
1. Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.
2. Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.
3. Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.
4. Link up by clicking the add your link button below.
5. Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!